Our experiences and values underpin everything we do. It’s important to put these into very human terms that are practical and can make a real difference. Often it’s the simple things like showing appreciation that make a real difference. We have distilled these ingredients I’d a more human culture into a set of principles.
- In being conscious of our beliefs, attitudes and behaviours
- The work should be joyful
- In the power of thank you!
- Treating yourself and others with respect
- In the person and talents not inflexible job descriptions
- Other than money, people need a why?
- Great leaders serve the people
- Values shoule be lived, inside and out
- In the power of human connection
- In the importance of a clear vision to guide us
- Being kind
- Trust is everything